Photo Library Software
This quick and easy Photo Library program helps you organize your digital photos. Enter whatever information about each photo. All information you enter are indexed in the database so locating photos for a category, place, event, or date is really quick. Even with tens of thousands photos, you can search for and locate the photos you want in seconds.
BR's PhotoArchiver is a photo database that makes it easy to organize and manage your digital photos. Annotate your photos quick and easy. Browse for photos by year, month, place, event, category, CD, or folder. View the photos as thumbnails. Share your pictures by making autorun CDs, web-pages, prints, and reports. Keep track of multiple versions of each photo. You can try it completely free for 30 days and if you like what you see and decide to buy it, the price is US$ 39.
The database can even be installed on a network server and can be accessed by multiple users at the same time. Download this Photo Library Software now!
Benefits of using BR's PhotoArchiver
- makes it easy to keep your digital photos organized
- locate any photo easily
- store photos online or offline (CD or DVD)
- view thumbnails of offline photos without inserting CD
- create insert-and-run CDs to share your photos with friends and relatives
- view many image file formats including RAW for most Canon, Nikon, and Sigma cameras
- organize your photos in hierarchical categories
- easy browsing with the new Navigator View
- full screen viewing and zooming
- store multiple versions of the same picture
- attach any file to the photo description
- create Web-pages automatically
- make prints and contact sheets of your pictures
- copy/convert/resize many photos in one operation
- export/import CSV files so you can exchange data with other programs
- view EXIF information
- handle large numbers of pictures
- annotate your photos quickly and easily
Click here for details
Easy to use
Offering an image database program which is easy to use as well as fast and compact is important to us. All the most commonly used functions are available through menus, toolbars, and keyboard shortcuts. The important task of annotating the pictures have been made easier by a number of features (default values, update many photos in one operation, pick lists). Every word you enter are treated as a keyword. This makes searching easy and fast. Search for any of the words you have used in the descriptions and BR's PhotoArchiver will locate and display the photos in seconds as thumbnails.
Free 30 days trial
BR's PhotoArchiver is free to try for 30 days. You can download from this site and it takes only a few minutes. This is a fully functional program and you can test the full capability of the product. Import as many photos you want. There are no restrictions. After 30 days, some functionality will be disabled, but you will still be able to search for and look at your pictures. You will have to register to restore full functionality. Registration is US$ 39 and we accept most credit cards. (If you live in Norway, click here).
Registered customers will get free upgrades for at least two
years. New functionality is planned in future versions. We would
also like to hear what you want to see in future versions. Any
suggestions are most welcome. Please contact us.