To be able to run the photo database BR's PhotoArchiver successfully, your computer should meet the following requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium 100 Mhz
- 16 MB ram (32 MB recommended)
- graphics card set to more than 256 colours
- at least 800x600 screen resolution recommended
- 5 MB free disk for installation and a small archive. In addition each thumbnail will take 7 KB.
Processor speed needed depends on the size of your graphic files. Maintaining and searching the database do not demand much of the processor. A 286 would probably be fast enough, but decoding a graphic file is quite demanding.
As you can see, BR's PhotoArchiver will run on most computers running Microsoft Windows®. Why not try it today?