PixFiler 5.3 Beta 5
PixFiler 5.3 is currently being beta tested. If you want to try the program, please click on download to download and install.
|PixFiler||5.3.0 Beta 5||23-Dec-2011||6.0 MB||Download|
This software is a beta version. This means that the software is likely to have bugs. Crashes and loss of data may occure. You should under no circumstance use this beta software for business critical applications.
Please report any bugs or problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is new in PixFiler 5.3
- photos can now be dragged from PixFiler to other programs or folders.
- Select which image file types you want PixFiler to add to the photo index
- Shortscuts to the My documents and My pictures folders when adding new photos.
- Export parts of a photo index
- Improved import capabilities. You can now add photos from another index, including descriptions
- Improved image rotation
- category names can now have lower case letters
- IPTC keywords can be extracted from the image file
- Speed improvements when adding new photos